Monday, September 8, 2008

My mother thinks I should change everything about myself as soon as possible

My mother calls me sometimes with the latest in weight loss breakthroughs from Korea. This afternoon she called me with the next surefire way to drop fat. Here is the recipe for healthy living:

1 bottle red wine - the cheaper the better
3-4 onions

Peel and quarter the onions and place them in a large jar or other container you don't really care to use ever again. Unscrew the top from the bottle of wine and pour contents over the onions. Set the concoction out on the counter. After three days, remove the onions from the wine and store both in the refrigerator.

Each night, drink one glass of the mighty fine onion wine. It should be a small glass, because you might become an alcoholic otherwise. Also, as an added bonus, the winy onions taste great in sandwiches.

Eat, drink and live healthy!

No comments: